Design and develop Open Source driver library
Cleanroom design and development of a library for interfacing with DisplayLink USB devices using a subset of the complete DisplayLink protocol.
Principle Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer with extensive experience of high quality software engineering and a number of operating systems in both the desktop and embedded space, with particular emphasis on digital interactive television over IP networks and other display systems.
- DisplayLink USB protocol (subset)
- Enhanced Display Identification Data (EDID) parser
- Interaction with libusb on Linux
- ANSI C software development
- Doxygen comment mark-up
- Testing in embedded (OpenWRT) and PC context (Linux, Mac)